Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Spot at Bo's Coffee Shop

Today I got so stressed out because I found moldy cake in the kitchen's cake rack. Our help hadn't put it in the refrigerator because nobody said so. Oh my goodness, I couldn't even speak. The day before, she "grilled" two pieces of pork ribs that turned out to be charcoal; I literally could write with it on my plate. I have been so stressed out since my sister left for Tacloban four days ago. I had been stuck telling our help what to do and how to do it. I'm sorry if I sound like a bratty whiner but I was never really assigned to do these kinds of things-- it was always Mommy or Genine who'd handle them.

My impatience got the best of me; after I saw the moldy cake, I grabbed my keys and had dinner outside. I brought my laptop with me so I could watch a flick in Bo's Coffee Shop. But because I'm a cheapo ass (not by choice), I drove through McDonald's first to order dinner. I bought an oatmeal cookie worth P40 from Bo's. Hehe

August 29, 2011
Took a picture at my favorite spot in Bo's Katipunan. It's the table in the corner that's near an outlet. I get three chairs all to myself. <3 And since it's my birthday and all, I get to celebrate being older. This was taken more than a year ago; back when I was 19.

Feb 23 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment

slap that comment button like you mean it ;)