Sunday, June 12, 2011

UPHDMC Shoot

A couple of days ago, I did makeup for a billboard shoot for the University of Perpetual Help Dalta Medical Center (UPHDMC-- haha so long!). My friend Grandeur had recommended me to Sid, the master photographer (? haha idek if that's the right term) of the whole shoot. I met Sid and his friend Lou on the day of the shoot, and I dare say they were super easy to get along with. 

They wanted me to do day makeup looks for the staff, and no-make-up makeup looks for the patients. At the very least, they wanted the photos to seem that they were mere glimpses of a day in the hospital. I got to work on lots of different faces, eyebrows, skin tones! *happy sigh* I ended the two day shoot with a happy face and a super sore back (srsly, the second day I didn't have a high chair with me I had to bend so low, I felt like a lola the following days). 

Uhm, yeah. Not the best photo of me, I know. But anyway!!! Here are some of the photos from the shoot. :)

Makeup by Mae Garcia
Photos by Sid Natividad







Mae


No comments:

Post a Comment

slap that comment button like you mean it ;)