Yesterday, my best friend snuck me into an ABS-CBN exclusive event: the Star Magic Games. No, I'm not into sports or games or ABS-CBN; but I initially forced her to bring me so I could get a picture with John Lloyd cruz-- something that's been in my bucket list since third year college. Although I waited for about three years before that could happen, the experience wasn't kilig at all.
So, moving on.
Albeit my huge disappointment with John Lloyd, I came to one very important realization: Gerald Anderson's hotness. Back when my Jologs senses were hyped to the max, I used to go home from college freshmen classes and wait for Gerald and Kim's teleserye, Sana Maulit Muli.
Oh, what a far way he's come since his totoy days.
He played basketball and he practically carried the weight of his whole team! Man, the moves. But I won't talk about basketball because I know nothing. I only know that after he lost the game, Gerald was still smiling and being his friendly self. He smelled of testosterone after sweating a bucket during his game. And his scent... Oh my goodness, his pheromones did some freaky stuff to my female parts that I've never felt before! (I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable now)
![]() |
| aminin, we look good together! :D |
My best friend and I were so kilig when we had him sign autographs, (for my friends' yayas and inaanak) he smiled at us and said "Salamat, girls."
We almost died.
So, I'm not some dreamer who'd dream forever of getting Gerald Anderson for myself but here are a few things I've come to want since my encounter with Mr. HeMakesMeWannaRipMyClothesOff:
1. I want to look this happy when I'm with my future boyfriend:
3. Although this isn't Gerald (it's Enchong Dee. Who, btw, was such a cutie!), I want this height. They were around the same height anyway. So I'm 5'4" (the real 5'4" ha, not the estimate) so he should be around 5"10.
The rest could just be random things-- whether he's smart or average (not bobo, ok) or artistic or not, it really doesn't matter. I just want these three. I don't think that's too much to ask for. :(
Or, if God wants me to have Gerald, I wouldn't mind either. =)
P.S. To Gerald Anderson: Thank you for making me feel kilig. It's the best feeling in the world, really. <3



No comments:
Post a Comment
slap that comment button like you mean it ;)