Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My First Traffic Ticket

I love how PAG-ASA never gets the weather right.

I love how I went to work yesterday (Tuesday) at 6:30am, even if my work started at 9am, just so I could beat the number coding only to find out that my boss cancelled work that day.

I love how I decided to go home because the rain was raging like a maniac, only to get caught by the traffic enforcer in yellow and have my license confiscated. 

I love how I pleaded for the man to let me go since the weather was really bad.

I love how he said NO EXCEPTIONS, BITCH! (Sans the "bitch" part)

I love how when I drove away, I cried like a baby after he got my license.


Obviously, I don't love any of those.

This is what I really love:

I love that my Dad is such an awesome dad.

I love how the San Juan City Hall is air-conditioned and there were only 3 people (including me) in line to pay for their tickets. I also love how the people there couldn't believe that I got a ticket. "Ma'am, tinicketan kayo?!"

I love how Ate Mela accompanied me to this unfamiliar place. I love how my boss reimbursed my traffic  ticket. P500 for violating number coding, man!

But most of all, I love that I have my license back and I don't have to carry a dreadful traffic ticket around anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

slap that comment button like you mean it ;)