Sunday, August 7, 2011

21 Things Before I turn 21:

So. Because I'm turning 21 in less than a month, I'm doing this blog thing about 21 things that I find interesting or amusing or terrible or... just whatever gets my attention (i.e. starting today).

Number 1: Daddy got me a Samsung Galaxy Tab!


photo googled. not mine.
Funny story. Mom asked me to go on Skype just to show off this new tablet in her hands.

Me: Oh my god why do you have that you don't even know how to use it!!!
...
Me: Oh my god, it's mine?! It's mine?!!?!!? IT'S MINE! IT'S MINE! IT'S MINE!

*happy sigh*

My Daddy won it from a raffle draw held by some politician in La Union who celebrated his birthday by sponsoring a golf tournament. I know, right? How fun. He told me some other guy wanted to trade it for the 2 tickets to Hong Kong he won; my Dad didn't want to because he immediately thought of giving me the tablet fer my birthdayyyyyyyyy~~~ *tears* :')

At least now I have a tablet that I'll be seeing this weekend, when my parents come over to visit! Yay for me! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

slap that comment button like you mean it ;)