Monday, August 22, 2011

Spontaneous Hair Cut With My Best Friend and POTA

Number 5: I got a new haircut!

One thing I absolutely love about Trisha is that she, like me, is a Spontaneity Freak. <3 When we're together, there's no knowing what we're going to do next. Last saturday, we were all set to cut our hairs but this afternoon appointment turned into a Rise of the Planet of the Apes (Rise of the POTA) movie date and a DIY hair color session at her place.

We had our hair cut in Azta Urban Salon in eastwood. I showed my new favorite stylist, Jo, a peg of the cut I wanted. After some snips and cuts here and there... tadaaaaa! Unfortunately, the color only showed on her. My hair is as black as ever BUT I FEEL TOTALLY AWESOME with my new MEGAMIND mane. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

slap that comment button like you mean it ;)