Sunday, September 11, 2011
These Lips Ain't Talking, Baby
I finally got to try out this lipstick sealer from Suesh! I love it so much!!! <3
How to use:
After applying on your lipstick, blot gently on tissue. Apply the sealer ALL OVER your lips. I get paranoid that if I miss a spot, my lips will have inconsistent color.
Warning:
You will feel a "tingling" (according to the label) sensation. But I didn't find it tingling at all; in fact, it sort of hurt when I applied it. HAHA
Overall, I'd say this is a must-have in your makeup kit. Especially if you're lipsticks aren't that gorg/expensive (like me), it's a cost-effective way to keep the color on your lips! The color stayed on for five hours and survived one meal. I can't wait to try this on a bride! :)
Labels:
lipstick sealer,
suesh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
slap that comment button like you mean it ;)